Updated – April 13, 2023
New Talent Intelligence V2 APIs
Introducing Censia Dimensional Values APIs
Censia Dimensional Values APIs are a suite of APIs designed to retrieve and process specific dimensional values from Censia’s company master data sources. These APIs ensure compatibility, consistency and uniformity of values prior to their use as input for other APIs.
- Get Company Size Dimensional Values API
- This will get a list of Company Sizes.
- Get Company Growth Stage Dimensional Values API
- This will get a list of our dimensional values for Company Growth Stage.
- Get Company Type Dimensional Values API
- This will get a list of our dimensional values for Company Types.
- Get Revenue Classification Dimensional Values API
- This will get a list of our dimensional values for Company Revenue Categories.
- Get Employee Count Classification Dimensional Values API
- This will get a list of our dimensional values for Employee Categories.
- Get Industries Dimensional Values API
- This will get a list of our dimensional values for our Censia Standardized Industries.
- Get Verticals Dimensional Values API
- This will get a list of our dimensional values for Censia Standardized Verticals.
- Get Sectors Dimensional Values API
- This will get a list of our dimensional values for Censia Standardized Sectors.
- We have created an updated UI for the landing page
- We have enabled the suggestions fields for the title input to make it easier to include similar titles
- We have introduced new templates to improve the UX (this will combine the concepts of cohort-type and visualization set to limit dropdown selections and enable custom templates)
- We have new layout updates that can now include any insights
- Previously, layouts could only include insights that were part of the original “visualization set” and on the particular page
- Pages can now be removed, reordered, or added
- In the past, a visualization set was static. Now you can add your own custom pages with custom layouts and make them in any order you’d like
- We have created New Editable Notecards, now available on any page
- This is great for customers who want to add small custom notes to their layouts and visualizations
Live Insights (beta)
- We have enabled the new ability to add groupings to several insights as well as the ability to change the chart type (example: a pie chart vs. a bar chart)
- We enhanced our system, so now only one input is required
- Previously company or title was required for an insight, and now insights can be a skill, industry, job function, seniority, country, company, or title
- We have introduced new dynamic chart types
- Several insights can now be viewed in multiple chart types.
- When creating an insight, you can select the type of chart to be saved, depending on availability.
- We introduced dynamic aggregations
- Several insights can now have “groupings” based on the inputs that have been used. For example: If you’ve selected multiple titles or multiple companies, you can choose one grouping at a time to view them in comparison (for example, multiple lines on a line chart)
- Streamlined UI updates
- Insights are now led by the insight type, and all other inputs follow. This makes for a better user experience because the user starts with what they’re looking for vs seeing all options and having to choose where to start
- Insights are now grouped into categories for easier discovery
- We have removed the “arrow navigation” which we found has been confusing for users