Censia is committed to getting you back to work as quickly as possible. In addition to our ReadyToHire initiative, where we connect laid-off workers to companies with urgent hiring needs, we are also maintaining a list of job training resources to help you improve your hireability.
- https://novoresume.com/ (Free Month).
- Create Your Job Winning Resume · Resume.io.
- The Ultimate Job Interview Research Guide is now free HERE.
- The Job Search Secret Weapon team has kits with templates, scripts and videos.
- Former ‘Roller Bogdan Zlatkov is offering his resume course at a 97% discount through 4/30 – sign up HERE.
- The Ivy Leagues (Harvard, Princeton, etc) are offering 450 of their most popular classes for free HERE.
- https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalgarage-ie/courses (Digital Garage)
- https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/ (Google Analytics)
- https://skillshop.withgoogle.com/ (Google Skillshop)
Sales & Marketing
- https://trailhead.salesforce.com/ (SalesForce training)
- https://alison.com/course/diploma-in-web-business-development-and-marketing (Business development and marketing)
- https://buffer.com/email-courses/social-media-101 (expert social media growth strategies)
Writing & Communications
- https://www.coursera.org/learn/negotiation-skills (negotiation skills)
- https://www.edx.org/course/communicating-strategically-purduex-pn-15-2 (communicating strategically)
- https://www.class-central.com/mooc/2125/futurelearn-introduction-to-journalism (Academic and Business Writing, edX)
- https://www.coursera.org/learn/business-writing (High-Impact Business Writing, Coursera)
- http://www.newsu.org/courses/cleaning-your-copy-grammar-style-and-more (Cleaning Your Copy, News University)
- http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/comparative-media-studies-writing/21w-784-becoming-digital-writing-about-media-change-fall-2009/ (Becoming Digital: Writing About Media Change, MIT OpenCourseWare)