Diversity is important. We all know this, and yet diversity initiatives often get pushed to the side during a hiring crunch or freeze because they aren’t delivering the expected results. We’ve written about how to break through diversity bottlenecks and how to find the most qualified, diverse talent, as well as the benefits of having a diverse workforce. If you need additional facts to persuade your team that diversity needs to be your key focus this year, here are 16.
- Companies with racial and ethnic diversity are 35% more likely to outperform similar companies with less diversity.
- Companies with gender diversity are 15% more likely to have higher performance.
- Diverse companies are 70% more likely to capture new markets.
- Diverse teams have better decision-making power and make better decisions 87% of the time.
- Companies with diverse leadership have 19% higher revenue.
- Diverse companies have 2.3 higher cash flow per employee.
- Inclusive companies are 1.7 times more innovative than their non-inclusive competitors.
- Diverse teams are excellent at making better decisions, outperforming individual decision-makers up to 87% of the time.
- 67% of job seekers place great importance on a diverse workplace.
- Racially and ethnically diverse companies outperform industry norms by 35%.
- 43% of companies with diverse boards have higher profits.
- Executive teams with gender diversity are 21% more likely to outperform on profitability.
- Companies that are in the top quartile for gender diversity on executive boards are 27% more likely to have greater value creation.
- Inclusive companies are more productive, leading them to be 120% more likely to hit financial goals.
- Inclusive companies also see 1.4 times more revenue.
- Companies with gender equality earn 41% higher revenue.
To learn how Censia’s Talent Intelligence can help you find and hire the most qualified and diverse talent, download our whitepaper Instantly Triple your Talent Pool Diversity with Talent Intelligence or contact our team for a free demo.